Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hair Styles From Hell



I can think of two famous (or should I say infamous) people who always seem to have a bad hair day. I don't believe anyone will disagree with my selection of Alois Schicklgruber's son -- Adolf. As for a more contemporary choice, how about Ms. Condoleezza Rice? In fact, it appears they may share the same hair stylist -- a virtual impossibility given the span of time, but then again the similarity is frightening...

I only mention this because yesterday my wife was told something no man ever wants his wife to hear, at least not from a Wal-Mart Greeter -- especially a frickin' Wal-Mart Greeter in God-damn Tulsa, Oklahoma. I haven't slept a wink since she happened to mention this over the telephone yesterday afternoon. I won't sleep tonight either...

"Nice hair," he said. Yikes! Lynda has been gone for only three weeks working on an audit in Okie-land while I was in both Crested Butte, Colorado and then here in Hot-As-Hell Texas. It is true I haven't seen her for twenty-one days, but the question is what will I see when I pick her up at the airport tomorrow? "Nice hair," said the Tulsa Wal-Mart Greeter. "Nice hair!" Egads...what will Lynda look like? What could have happened in a mere twenty-one days? Will I recognize her? Will I want to? Stay tuned -- there's more to come.

7 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was scary!! It may be true you can never go home again.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side, Bob. She could've had a Kentucky Wal-mart greeter tell her, "Nice teeth."

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think, perhaps, the kentucky wal-mart greeter would have said...."nice tooth"....

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

an interesting parallel, in addition to the hair....ms. rice has a similar political philosophy....

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous with the mesothelioma sight is tyring to drum up business for an attorney in the woodlands...scam sucker....

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitler Photo Caption Suggestion:

"THERE'S THE RADIO SHACK!!!"

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Condoleeza Photo Caption Suggestion:

"When he saw me naked, it shrunk down to THIS size..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home