Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hair Styles From Hell



I can think of two famous (or should I say infamous) people who always seem to have a bad hair day. I don't believe anyone will disagree with my selection of Alois Schicklgruber's son -- Adolf. As for a more contemporary choice, how about Ms. Condoleezza Rice? In fact, it appears they may share the same hair stylist -- a virtual impossibility given the span of time, but then again the similarity is frightening...

I only mention this because yesterday my wife was told something no man ever wants his wife to hear, at least not from a Wal-Mart Greeter -- especially a frickin' Wal-Mart Greeter in God-damn Tulsa, Oklahoma. I haven't slept a wink since she happened to mention this over the telephone yesterday afternoon. I won't sleep tonight either...

"Nice hair," he said. Yikes! Lynda has been gone for only three weeks working on an audit in Okie-land while I was in both Crested Butte, Colorado and then here in Hot-As-Hell Texas. It is true I haven't seen her for twenty-one days, but the question is what will I see when I pick her up at the airport tomorrow? "Nice hair," said the Tulsa Wal-Mart Greeter. "Nice hair!" Egads...what will Lynda look like? What could have happened in a mere twenty-one days? Will I recognize her? Will I want to? Stay tuned -- there's more to come.

12 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was scary!! It may be true you can never go home again.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Darren said...

Look at the bright side, Bob. She could've had a Kentucky Wal-mart greeter tell her, "Nice teeth."

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous mrn said...

i think, perhaps, the kentucky wal-mart greeter would have said...."nice tooth"....

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous mrn said...

an interesting parallel, in addition to the hair....ms. rice has a similar political philosophy....

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just browsing through blogs, as I review about 50 blogs a day, and I came accross your blog. Just wanted to say, "Nice Blog!" Keep it up.

If you want to repay the visit, I have a new website about Mesothelioma. Who knows, you may just learn a few things about Mesothelioma? :-)

I also welcome Reciprocal Links, so be sure to stop by and add your link. It could help you get even more visitors to your blog!

Thanks for putting up this blog and once again here's the link to my website about Mesothelioma

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous mnr said...

anonymous with the mesothelioma sight is tyring to drum up business for an attorney in the woodlands...scam sucker....

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Darren said...

Hitler Photo Caption Suggestion:

"THERE'S THE RADIO SHACK!!!"

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Darren said...

Condoleeza Photo Caption Suggestion:

"When he saw me naked, it shrunk down to THIS size..."

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my florida mesothelioma lawyer. It is all about florida mesothelioma lawyer.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mesotheliomata Attorney said...

You have an interesting blog. I just put up a site about illinois mesothelioma attorney. I know it's a strange subject, but I want to help end the pain and suffering mesothelioma victims face. You're welcome to come check it out when you get time.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger dot wop said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
**Mesothelioma Informations**

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Mesothelioma related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home