Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THUMBSUCKER -- "I Really Liked That The Film Sucked"



For those of you in New York City and Los Angeles it is time to mark your calendars; THUMSUCKER will be opening on September 16. A wider release by Sony Classics is anticipated shortly thereafter. Lou Taylor Pucci won Best Actor at the Berlin International Film Festival and followed that with a Special Jury Prize for his on-screen performance at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Supporting cast members include Vince Vaughn, Vincent D'Onofrio and Keanu Reeves. You have to like a film whose official poster includes the line: "I really liked that the film sucked." It also postulates the following: "What do we know? Nothing. When do we know it? I don't know."

What I do know is that I'm looking forward to seeing THUMSUCKER. I hope you are as well...

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm up for just about anyone....oops....anything that sucks....

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a nice blog here. I'm going to bookmark it right now. ;-)

I have a cars used related site.
It pretty much covers cars used related topics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home