Tuesday, August 23, 2005

THUMBSUCKER -- "I Really Liked That The Film Sucked"



For those of you in New York City and Los Angeles it is time to mark your calendars; THUMSUCKER will be opening on September 16. A wider release by Sony Classics is anticipated shortly thereafter. Lou Taylor Pucci won Best Actor at the Berlin International Film Festival and followed that with a Special Jury Prize for his on-screen performance at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Supporting cast members include Vince Vaughn, Vincent D'Onofrio and Keanu Reeves. You have to like a film whose official poster includes the line: "I really liked that the film sucked." It also postulates the following: "What do we know? Nothing. When do we know it? I don't know."

What I do know is that I'm looking forward to seeing THUMSUCKER. I hope you are as well...

8 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous mrn said...

i'm up for just about anyone....oops....anything that sucks....

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Mansour Sheida said...

Hi there Robert;

Impossible for me to see it.
but hope you enjoyit.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this PDF Writer site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog today and really enjoyed reading it. You are doing a terrific job with it.
Best Wishes to You,
Debt Consolidation Loans

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a nice blog here. I'm going to bookmark it right now. ;-)

I have a cars used related site.
It pretty much covers cars used related topics.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there just thought id drop in and say hello, and also have a little read of your blog....it's better than mine...lol
my cheap satellite tv related site might be of interest to you.
if not now then maybecheap satellite tv is something for the future

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weblogs Inc., to launch money blog
Jason Calacanis' Weblogs Inc., is gearing up to launch a as yet unnamed personal finance blog, according to an anonymous email received by the Blog Herald.

Just found your blog! I haven't figured out blogging yet, but I DO have a rose and garden site. Rose garden care, rose garden design... things like that. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger credit6sec said...

great content!
Visit my site too, relating to debt consolidation online site. It deals with debt consolidation online and other related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home