Thursday, January 31, 2008

KUKLA, FRAN AND OLLIE -- AGAIN


It's been several days since the annual State of the Union message and I am still not feeling well. The sight of Kukla, Fran and Ollie -- the top three leaders of this here semi-United States -- invariably invokes in me a nausea not unlike the time I was forced to watch all of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, the Technicolor pap smear that is definitely among the worst movies ever.


Having said this, I must admit to a small sense of amusement as I watch Congress act like they are singing I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT. You know, as in:

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout...
When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout

As for me, I simply want to scream.

Let's face it, Bush, Pelosi and Cheney are imposters. They are not even close to being "leaders," nor are they the real Kukla, Fran and Ollie.


It's as plain as black & white -- these three from the good old days of yesteryear would be better.

And should they not be available, how about the Nairobi Trio instead?

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget to include Pinky Lee who had a "silly laugh like a billy goat" as a possible replacement for Secretary of State....(talk about black and white)....mrn

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even one ounce as cute as Kukla, Fran and Ollie (nor as smart and witty). Those bums are more like The Three Stooges...

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Invinoveritas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home