Thursday, February 15, 2007

GLOBAL WARMING MADE SIMPLE


It is funny how sometimes the most complex issue can be made crystal clear.

For example, last night Oscar Homolka came to me in a short dream and he nailed the essence of the two sides concerning the issue of Global Warming:

"Big Bucks or Little Buckaroos?"

Five short words. Take your pick. For me, I think it is wiser to err on the side of future generations.

(Then again, what do I know? I actually moved to a county where the locals continue to practice the fine art of cow tipping.)

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear doug, jr....money makes the world go 'round....not love....love only makes the ride worthwhile....mrn

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear mrn:

Thank you for your insightful and eloquent response. Mr. Sardonicus would definitely give a "thumbs up."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home