Monday, July 27, 2009

RETIREMENT?


Let's face it -- I am openly gray.

At age 61 it isn't too early to at least begin thinking about retirement, so when I ran across this picture I said to myself, "Self, wouldn't this be a terrific retirement spot?"

Getting a seaplane endorsement isn't difficult -- and there's a wonderful seaplane training facility located at beautiful Lake Como in Italy that would be an ideal place to go. As a matter of fact, this is at the top of my "Bucket List." And this particular cottage doesn't look overly large or expensive, all things considered.

So there you have it -- this surely isn't too much to ask for. Or is it?

Of course, as I always say: "I either get what I want or I change my mind."

(Everyone says I'm in denial, but I'm not...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home